Nifty weekly Option Tips with Single target
- We provide Nifty weekly Options tips with single target 20 points. Stop loss 20 points.
- No partial profit booking. One time profit booking at 20 points
- 100% intraday tips no positional holdings.
- We provide sure shot 1 call per day with single target, No multiple targets. (only 1 Nifty weekly option tip per day).
- We provide service through sms and through telegram app both.
- Auto generated trade entry SMS and telegram message will be reached within 5 seconds.
- Auto generated target done SMS and telegram message will be reached within 5 seconds.
- Auto generated stop loss triggered SMS and telegram message will be reached within 5 seconds.
- Our Average success rate is 90% on monthly basis.
- Rs.20,000 margin money required per 1 lot (1 nifty weekly options lot size 75)
- 100% genuine intraday recommendations with 100% transparency.
- we update our actual performance irrespective of profit or loss.
- We dedicated our life for intraday trading analysis and it's our passion and life.
- We are charging Rs.5000 per month.
- Just believe and follow us.
How it works:
- If you want to trade 10 lots nifty weekly options (1 lot size is 75) means 750 nifty weekly options, you need around 2 lakhs rupees.
- If we manage 50 points net profit per month (after deducting losses) we can earn Indian Rupees net profit. it means 19% net profit. 37,500
- If we manage 100 points net profit per month (after deducting losses) we can earn Indian Rupees net profit. it means 38% net profit. 75,000
- If we manage 150 points net profit per month (after deducting losses) we can earn Indian Rupees net profit. it means 56% net profit. 1,12,000
Trading Guidelines for Nifty weekly options Tips
- Discipline trade management is more important than successful Nifty weekly options trading tips.
- Trade all our Nifty weekly option tips. Then only we can balance our profits and losses systematically..
- in Nifty weekly options Stop loss must and we have to place stop loss in computer, not in your mind.
- in Nifty weekly options Without stop loss trading nothing but suicide attempt.
- in Nifty weekly options If stop los trigger just exit don't try to average price.
- in Nifty weekly options If we protect our capital profits automatically follows.
- in Nifty weekly options Trade with discipline Otherwise you have to pray for luck.
What are nifty weekly options?
Nifty weekly options are exchange traded options built upon nifty index with a short maturity period of one or more weeks.
What is the difference between nifty weekly options and NIFTY OPTIONS?
The main difference between them is the period of maturity. Monthly options have maturity periods of one month, two months of three months. Another options series is generated after the one month options expire. For weekly options, the period of maturity ranges from one to five weeks. Another difference between the nomenclature of weekly and monthly options.
What is Nifty Weekly expiry?
Nifty weekly options contract specification takes place on a weekly basis – every Thursday. If the day (Thursday) falls on a trading holiday, the initial trading day will be the last trading day. On the expiry day, all contracts will expire at the closing time of the regular market.
What will happen if the expiry day falls on a trading holiday?
Following SEBI guidelines, the expiry day will take place on the trading day before if the expiry day of the weekly options falls on a trading holiday.
What are the similarities between nifty weekly options and NIFTY OPTIONS?
The weekly options and monthly options have the same parameters viz. Underlying, Tick size, contract multiplier, price quotation, trading hours and strike price intervals.
What are the benefits of nifty weekly options contracts?
- Because of shorter maturity periods, weekly options command a lower premium. Thus, weekly options are more affordable than monthly options.
- Traders can take bigger positions for similar capital outlay just as monthly options.
- Weekly options offer Arbitrage opportunity between:
- Weekly and monthly options
- One week to maturity options and two weeks to maturity options.
- Liquidity will improve on account of low cost, encouraging more participants to join.
- Weekly options facilitate improvement in market depth and better price discovery.
- Participants in the market can also take a short-term view of the underlying.
- Participants in weekly options are offered short term insurance for their short-term portfolio, leading to improvement in market depth and better price discovery.
What are the risk management measures taken?
Measures for controlling risk adopted for weekly options are quite similar to those adopted for monthly options since introducing weekly options is more of adding new series and not a new product as such.
What is nifty weekly option lot size?
According to the futures and options (F&O) segment, the lot size of CNX nifty is 75.
Definition of derivatives futures & options ‘Expiry Date’
Definition: Just as the name implies, the date which a contract (normally a derivative contract) expires is called expiry date. All derivative contract based has a date of expiration, whether it is based on underlying security like a commodity, currency or stock; however, there is no expiry date for the underlying security.
A derivative contract which is dependent on underlying security can only exist for a particular period, and this contract comes to an end on the expiry date.
Description: The derivative contract between the buyer and seller is completely settled on the expiry date. The settlement occurs in any of the following ways.
- a. Cash settlement:Instead of the underlying security, exchange of money is used to settle the difference between the spot price and the derivative price. At the moment, cash is used in settling equity derivatives in India.
- b. Physical delivery: For physical delivery of the underlying security attached to a particular contract (which is the norm with commodities), the seller of the contract delivers the quantity to the buyer, who pays completely for it.
Please trade with trading discipline. If we protect our capital with our good trading discipline profits automatically follow. Don't depend on luck.