How to be successful in intraday trading?
A bit of good advice is to trade following the latest or current market tendency. Sell first and buy later if the market is on the downside, and vice versa. Make sure you develop a plan for intraday trade and stick to it. Set up a desired profit and stop-loss limit.
Finding best intraday stock
- Avoid high volatile stocks
- Observe the market trend before you decide on which stock is right
- Trade in liquid stocks only
- Trade in good correlation stocks
- Ensure you research, and select the stock you are most satisfied in afterward.